Ever wondered what the best time to post on social media, send emails, run ads, or conduct other digital marketing activities was? There's no shortage of generic advice and generic strategies to choose from, but generic advice yields generic results. Perhaps your industry, your company is different. In this 30-minute masterclass, you'll learn:
- How to build a statistically meaningful testing plan to identify best times per marketing channel
- How to use Google Analytics and Google Data Studio to build an interactive dashboard that shows you the best times for any given marketing channel's activities
- How to roll out your dashboard to colleagues for them to use it
- How to use the information to make meaningful, impactful decisions in your marketing
What's included in your purchase:
- A 30-minute screencast walkthrough and lecture
- An audio MP3 recording of the lecture
- The lecture outline
- An AI-generated lecture transcript
- An example Google Data Studio Best Time to Market dashboard you can make a copy of and use
Prerequisites: This course requires access to Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you for your purchase. Your digital download should be available now and also emailed to you. If you run into trouble receiving the download, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.